Журнал изменений: Send Screenshot
Total downloads: 44838
Total downloads: 436
Total downloads: 18
* Sendss now uses GDI+ to save BMP image files;
* Removed the png2dib plugin dependency, now the sendss uses directly the GDI+ to save png images (as it does with gif and jpeg already). This also solve a problem reported by a user few days ago where the png image was not saved correctly;
* Small performance improvements when editing images, some operations should be faster;
* Other minor changes in the code, most is better error handling;
- Fixed mispelling in translation support, where "unknown" was spelled as "unknow";
- Fixed a small bug in "Send by ImageShack";
- Fixed a couple of memory leaks;
Total downloads: 3850
* Changes to make the sendss work with the last version of folder plugins API;
Total downloads: 11879
+ Add a options to reuse the dialog after the capture;
+ Saving and restoring edit window position, size and state;
+ Selection tool. You may move the selection, left click outside to confirm or right click outside to cancel, the current will fill the rectangle hole;
* Disable the DoubleBuffered for the scrollbox, this will make the image blink a lot on the edit window, but this improve speed of the graphic tools;
* other minor changes and improvements;
- Fixed edit window not restoring and saving options;
- Fix for not remembering the timed capture option;
- Other minor fixes;
Total downloads: 1769
+ Add button to explore the screenshot's folder;
+ Add service to allow other plugins to edit in-memory bitmaps; (read m_sendss.h included on the zipped source for more information)
* Minor changes to auto-delete feature (for miranda's file transfer only);
* Internal changes, mostly to dialog creation and destruction routines;
* Changed dll base address to 0x0F8F0000;
- Fixed a couple of memory leaks;
Total downloads: 1505
Total downloads: 1618
+ Remove the internal folder selection for screensthos, from now using folder plugins, if it is not loaded miranda's exe folder is used instead;
* Now using GDI+ to save png, jpeg and gif (reduced a lot of kbytes);
* Remove http server from zipfile, the version from FL is fixed and working fine with sendss.
* Improved the behavior of "Single Window"+"Client Area" capture.
- Fixed missing horizontal scrollbar on edit window;
- Fixed issue with ghostify plugin and miranda's window.
Total downloads: 538
- Forgot to destroy service functions.
- Fix for the source code. (missing obj files)
Total downloads: 775
- Forgot to use Release Config. to compile
- Fixed version number (correct one was the one from FL not v0.2.5)
- Fixed missing 20px from the top of the screenshots
Total downloads: 330
+ Add a menu item to quickly send the screenshot of the desktop to a contact (using last selected "send by");
+ Add 2 services that other plugins can call (header file is included with the source);
+ New item on main menu for capture only. Firing the plugin from here should not send the screenshot on any case, if it do so that is a bug!
+ Add timed capture;
+ Better error handling routines;
* Renamed Preview window to Edit window; (less confusing this way)
* Sendss will always use printscreen emulation from now on. (obsolete dB entrys: SendSS/PSWarning and SendSS/CaptureUsing);
* Changed some internal behaviour (dialogs creation mostly);
- Fixed plugin not remembering single window option when it was selected;
- Fixed client area not working with printscreen key emulation;
- Fixed the auto send/delete/description with a translated versions of miranda;
- Fixed a few translation errors;
- Fixed a few memory leaks.
Total downloads: 343
Total downloads: 10770
- Add translation support.
- Add a modifed version(source code included) of http server plugin.
- Finally add gif support.
- Capture using the Printscreen emulation.
- Add some more tools to preview window.
Total downloads: 899
Total downloads: 20375
- Add png and bmp support.
- Add preview. (view only for now)
- Dll packed with UPX, CxImage add a lot of kbytes.
Total downloads: 12595