SmileyAdd Unicode 0.2.3.17
Adds smiley support to Miranda message dialogs, Contact lists, etc.
This is Unicode version of the plugin,
ANSI version located here: http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=2152
x64 version located here: http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=4115
- Emoticons in all message dialogs (SRMM, TabSRMM, Scriver and others), IEView logs, History++ (History++ v.22.214.171.124 or later required) logs static and dynamic images for smileys in pretty much any format (png, gif, jpg, ico, etc.) as well as images packaged in DLL
- Animated gif emoticons and provide animation for all message logs
- Emoticons animation in a smiley selector window
- Emoticons on contact list, in Popup+ popups, Tipper YM tooltips, etc.
- Smiley packs per protocol
- Smiley pack per transport (gateway between protocols)
- Smiley packs per contact
- Graphical emoticons in the message input area, thus it will allow you to see these images while you are typing a message
- MSN Custom Emoticons (smileys)
- Supports sending ICQ tZers, Nudges and/or call any Miranda service from selector window
- Supports plain text and regular expression smiley codes
- Unicode emoticons
- Translation support
Pre-packaged Smiley Packs can be found here in the emoticon section:
Any Smiley Pack from SmileyAdd, IEView or nConvers sections is usable with SmileyAdd
Note: Unicode Smiley Packs are required for language independent operation.
GDI+ installation required to use non icon smiley packs
GDI+ come pre-installed on Windows XP, Office XP and later, for everybody else you can get it here:
Bug reports, discussion in forums can be found here: