Simple Status Message (x64) 220.127.116.11
Simple Status Message provides a simple way to set status and away messages in Miranda IM.
The plugin was previously named SimpleAway, but has been renamed to better reflect its purpose.
The SimpleAway plugin was originally created by Harven.
- Global and per-protocol status messages.
- Startup status and status message (per-protocol configurable).
- Per-contact status messages using contact-related variables for ICQ protocol (supported by older IM clients only).
- Unicode status messages support.
- Predefined status messages.
- Can remember up to 25 recent status messages which you can choose in the status message dialog.
- The status message dialog can be accessed through a hotkey, the status bar menu, Modern Contact List Toolbar, TopToolbar plugin frame or could pop up on status change.
- Built-in variables (see the readme for details) and support for Variables plugin.
- Can update variables in status messages every specified time.
This is x64 version of the plugin.
ANSI version located here: http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=4320
Unicode version located here: http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=4321
Latest development version, source code and older releases can be found here: